Thursday, October 2, 2008

BOUNCE

Okay so what do you do when you, your child, or spouse want Oreos but there is literally no money to buy any.......well you get creative.....this took one cake mix box 2 eggs, 1/2 oil, and 1/2 cup of water, and one tub of buttercream frosting. I think they taste much better than the real thing!


So yesterday as I was cleaning through Landon's closet and putting away a mound of diapers (thank you whoever you are they will go to good use and we are grateful for your generosity) I noticed the bouncer......Aunt Kelly gave it to us a while back and I thought it was lost in the move but it was not and much to the joy of Landon!

2 comments:

The Max Family said...

I knew he would love it, Lexi enjoyed this and I really .... really... enjoyed the time were I could cook and clean and have a bouncing happy baby, only used for one baby new it would be put to good use if I passed it on to you!!!!

Hope you enjoy it landon glad mommy found it for you.

Aunt kelly :)

Kyle said...

Yummmy. Those look so good! Is everything OK? I'm worried... I noticed you read about Stephanie Nielson. Check out this link for a friend of a friend's painting of Nie Nie. It's so cool. http://mytinystarblog.blogspot.com/