Friday, October 3, 2008

A bright light

Landon is almost ready to sit up and thanks to this hefty tree trunk he was able to pose beautifully for me.

Look at this handsome little man....love him....thought I would try a shot at taking my own portraits of him....to save some money...we will try again today in a diffrent outfit....
We are okay friends....just one of those little trials we all have from time to time they just seem to catch you when you aren't ready for them....hopefully by mid month things will be better and we can return all the service we have received.

2 comments:

The Max Family said...

The first one is my favorite, but of course auntie loves them all!!!!

I miss you guys,glad it your turn to be here for christmas this year right???

Kelly Max

DenosClan said...

Hey! I found your blog through Rebecca's blog! Super cute! I have to say I love taking my own pictures of my kids and it's not so much to save $$$. I think it is because I love capturing the moments that remind me of why I love my kids so much.