Thursday, October 9, 2008

The Great Pumpkin

The great pumkin is growing in an attempt to recreat this scene again with Landon. The above photo is of Samantha 4 1/2 months old. Landon will be 6 months old by the time we recreate this photo with him so we need a bigger pumpkin
There are two other smaller pumpkins growing on this giant vine. We noticed these two about a week ago. Mind you we planted these seeds in May.
yes that is my foot and no I haven't gotten a pedicure in a long time, but I think it give you perspective on just how large these two "smaller" pumpkins are.

Look at how are giant pumpkin is growing. This giant started to grow about 3 1/2 weeks ago and this is what we have now. It is more that 40 inch in diameter...yes I did measure it. With almost 3 week until Halloween I would say it will be enormous for our carving pleasure.

No comments: