Thursday, October 9, 2008

G rated Cuties

I was very careful in choosing what pictures to post from the photos I took....I am certain that this photo is anything but inappropriate. It is so cute to see my three favorite people having so much fun together. Lately Samantha has wanted to help daddy bath Landon and so the above photo is generally a result of her helping. Landon loves bath time and it has been a great way to calm him down since the day we brought him home. Bath's helped a lot during his colic months.

* Do you really think these three look alike? everyone says Landon and Samantha look like Jeremiah but with the three of them in this photo I don't see it.


1 comment:

The Max Family said...

ok so if you can post this I dont feel bad a bout my naked mile runner post of Karlie hahaha:)

I miss you guys lots have a fun halloween with mom there!!!

Kelly Max
www.maxfamily4.blogspot.com