Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Venting

Okay so I am just going to vent for a minute here because I could yell and scream but that wouldn't help because no one would listen but my little children who really don't need to hear mommys piece of mind!

So 2 things.....first off why do people pretend to be your friend when they have no intension of holding to the titel of Friend, but instead use anything you say to them against you to paint a bad picture of you to others WHY?????

Second I HATE and yes I did use that word Hate it when people say they "can't do ....." when what they mean is they don't want to. when did want and ability become the same thing??

Oh with some people I just feel like I'm in high school again did we not grow out of that stage!!!!

4 comments:

Kristin said...

Oh my gosh! I know exactly what you mean! I was almost instantly relieved to leave the singles branch just for that reason alone but some of that high school drama follows because there are some people who just can't get out of that. Sucks for us. Hang in there. we need to hang out again :)

Holly said...

Wow Jess, I would really love to hear the story behind this post!! I hope you have had a chance to breath!! ;)

The Max Family said...

Jessica, people that would talk about you, behind your back or tell a largely fabricated version of something you might have said, is a person who truly lack there own self worth.Its sad but unhappy people like to try and make others as un happy as they are and will do so at any cost, dont let her get to you as you are a much better person anyways.

Its funny how we find out who are true freinds are over time, I am sorry this happened as I know it would have been nice to put the past between you two behind and I know you were working hard to be a freind , well just let it go it will be her loss and you are a great sister, freind, mommy and wife and no one can change that about you.

Some people truly never change and I think its becasue they dont have a very christ focused life and cant remeber the elementry school phrase of" do unto others as you would want done to you"

Love ya :) Your sister Kelly

andyandmeg@gmail.com said...

I'm sorry that one of your "friends" has hurt your feelings, really! I had a weird experience where one of my best friends just stopped calling, and would always avoid hanging out with Andy and me for a few months. Then like nothing ever happened started calling again and wanted to hang out all the time. The inner workings for another person are baffling at times, but good luck getting through this one!!