Where did you meet your husband? At a wedding reception.
How long have you been married? 6 years in March
What does he do that surprises you? Nothing he does suprises me anymore....accept if he were to bring home flowers. Still in love with him even though!
How long have you been married? 6 years in March
What does he do that surprises you? Nothing he does suprises me anymore....accept if he were to bring home flowers. Still in love with him even though!
What is your favorite feature of his? the way his dimples show when he is trying to lie and his butt and the way he makes me feel safe!
What is your favorite quality?He loves me the good the bad and the ugly he know all my deepest darkest secrets and yet doesn't care about them. He doesn't care if the house is not perfect or if his dinner is cold.
What is his favorite food? I am so going to get this wrong so I will say Italian food just to be safe.
What is his favorite sport? Not sure, he really isn't one of those guys how calls a friend during church on Sunday just to find out the score of the Big game. He did play soccer, and baseball as a child.
When and where did you first kiss? First kiss on the cheek was the first real night we hung out together and then the first kiss on the lips was some time in April of 2002 at my apartment. I was living in Fresno and he was in Fallbrook so any chance we had to visit eachother was generally a kissing fest. Yes I am admitting that!
What is your favorite thing to do as a couple? We like date nights but I love when we just lay in bed and talk until one of us falls asleep.
Does he have any hidden talents? He can sew, cook, clean, make fire, lead music, and build just about anything!
How old is he? 29
Who said I love you first? He did and before we even had our first kiss!
What is his favorite music? most country, disney sound tracks, muscials, OH the Garden we used to listen to that over and over again on road trips.
What do you admire most about him? What a genuinely good guy he is. He has his faults but we all do. He loves our kids and he is our daughters "King" and that means the world to me. He loves me two kids, strech marks, and about 20 pounds more than the day we married and some how he still thinks I am beautiful. He honors his Priesthood and I know I can call on him to use it at any time.
How old is he? 29
Who said I love you first? He did and before we even had our first kiss!
What is his favorite music? most country, disney sound tracks, muscials, OH the Garden we used to listen to that over and over again on road trips.
What do you admire most about him? What a genuinely good guy he is. He has his faults but we all do. He loves our kids and he is our daughters "King" and that means the world to me. He loves me two kids, strech marks, and about 20 pounds more than the day we married and some how he still thinks I am beautiful. He honors his Priesthood and I know I can call on him to use it at any time.
What is his favorite color? Blue.
Would he read this? If he saw it.
Would he read this? If he saw it.
No comments:
Post a Comment