It's offical the second child should come out with a hard hat and first aid kit...... Samantha was playing around with the wagon liner that goes in our niffty colapsable wagon we got at the fair a couple years ago and she decided to try to chuck in over her brothers head....well the corner hit him square in the eye. He cried so hard I thought I was going to have to slap his back to get him to breath but this is him 10 mintues later happy as can be. Now if only mommy was okay that quickly. All I could think of in that instant was blindness, stiches, blood, ER.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Just wait until he starts crawling and walking around. I think had a bump or bruise on his head for a continuous year and half.
I finally got on and looked at your blog so I could show the kids pictures of their cousins.
Kirsten says........I love Aunt Jessica and Baby Landon!!
Emma says..I love you Aunt Jessica!
Post a Comment