Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Pumpkin Patch

so what follows is just way too many pictures but I thought I did a good job of cutting down the some 100 pictures I took during our family outing to the pumpkin patch. Of course I am no professional but I am pretty happy with my photos.....if only the 3 year old would sit still for a good 2 min and look at the camera maybe that would have been nice.

Love this man...do you notice that he is wearing shorts with a long sleeve top and the rest of us are bundled up.



Missing you Mr. Wilson you make the days fly and are a fresh breath of relief at the end of a long day. Who will I talk to about all the happenings of our crazy day as I drift off to dream land....Hurry home!



So I don't love myself in these photos but I love my little man and I think he deserves to see that!

Dang spots in the picture otherwise it could have been wonderful




I really love this one....yes neither child is looking at me but I still love that it's like I just caught them in a cute moment....but I didn't they were just both looking away while I snapped it.

3 comments:

Tera said...

Very cute! I love it. I wish we had a cute little pumpkin patch to go to here in Kingman - looks like we'll be getting our pumpkins at Walmart (which isn't a very cute place to take pictures)- HE HE HE.

Kyle said...

What fun pictures! Landon is such a cutie. Ammon still talks about Samantha and playing with a sword at her house.

Wells Family said...

Cute Kids!!! Love the pictures! What is your email address & phone numbers? You can email it to us at tysonwells@rocketmail.com. Hope to hear from you guys soon.
Tyson & Autumn