Friday, October 24, 2008

Ward Trunk or Treat

This is the best picture I could get of the two of them....especially trying to take it without the help of hubby! I was thinking tonight that in the 4 Halloweens Samantha has been alive for Jeremiah has only been in town for 1.....so I am hoping since this was only a ward party and not the real thing that maybe he will be around on Friday night. He is home tonight and I couldn't be happier. After 4 days straight with no break I start to turn into mean mommy and that is just no fun for anyone. I sure did miss you Mr. Wilson....hate it when you have to be gone but work is work.
He says give me some candy I mean com'on don't you understand baby!

My cute chubby little pumpkin....Look at that double chin aunt Kelly... you say he's not chubby!
One beautiful princess just missing her King (otherwise known as daddy) oh and she informed me that princesses need lips which in our house stand for lipstick as it has been called since she was about 2 yrs old. So what is a mommy to do....PUT LIPSTICK ON HER....YES I DID.

2 comments:

Holly said...

Oh my goodness...they both look adorable. Sammy suddenly looks so grown up. sigh!

The Max Family said...

Chubby??? well maybe but adorable for sure :)
I sure miss my little prince and princess, cant wait to see you for the holidays!!!!

Have fun with mom over the weekened:)

Your sis Kelly