
So what do you do in the summer time when daddy's at work well you go to the dairy. Drive time from house 10 min, $0.50 for 2 bags of feed, lots of animals to feed, and $1.60 for two bottels of chocolate milk all this makes for a happy little girl.



We have had a trying few days and there are some still to come but all I am going to say it that I feel blessed to belong to The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints and I am grateful for the generocity of my friends and church members. We will be okay thing always look up eventually I am just greatful that in a difficult time my I am able to have something positive like and increased faith in Christ.
2 comments:
Hey Jessica, I hope everything is okay with you guys. Just stay close to the Lord and to each other and the tough times will pass.
Looks like fun. Megan loved the pictures of the animals. I hope things are okay. Send me a little email - I would love to hear how you are.
Post a Comment