Friday, September 12, 2008

Landon 5 months

Okay so this picture is just 2 weeks ago ..... why do they have to grow up. Landon will be 5 months old on Wed. and since then we have stopped nursing ,mostyly becasue of 2 months of thrush and because I just was not producing enough milk for this little guy who in the last month has really become a big guy. Weighing in at 16 pounds 26 inch long. He is cutting teeth already and you know that pesty first tooth takes months to finally but through so we have months of drool and fussing to look forward to. He is still very much a mama's boy only calming down for me only sleeping for me. I now I wanted someone to love and cuddle but at times it is too much. But again they grow too fast so I will enjoy it. He is finally getting his hair back. He had some much when he was born. At least he is looking less like and old man as the months pass.






No comments: