Monday, September 8, 2008

Summer Fun





So this is how samantha likes to enjoy the summer weather in the mulberry tree and in the water. I love the mulberry tree it makes for cute photos







Jeremiah was off on labor day and spent most of his time doing yard work but he had a little help.








We were able to catch up with some old friends from the singles ward that jeremiah was in while we were dating and enaged. It was so much fun to get together and remember life before kids. It is also fun to see everyone with their little ones. We hope to make these get togethers a regular event.







Josh and Chelse to the left and Samanth just looked to cute in this photo to the right (she is growing up too fast).













Bonnie enjoyed loving on Landon and he never passes a chance to be held












Daddy and samantha thought it would be fun to but Landon in the swing and as you can see he had no problem with it. We do a lot of swinging during the summer and all year round. It has been a great summer and I am so glad that since we have moved our summers are now much shorter than they were in the desert. Last night I was able to open every window in the house and let the cool breeze flow through without any worry of sand mounding up on the furniture. I have waited years to be able to enjoy a nice early fall breeze.



2 comments:

Kyle said...

Fun pictures! I have to tell you what Ammon said the other day, it was so cute, but sad! Aubrey and I were talking about her friend Samantha and Ammon perked up and said, "Are you talking about MY Samantha?" When we said no, he said he misses her. He's said this before. It's so sad...

Kristin said...

Ok I am horrible. I still haven't emailed you the photos. Life has been so busy. I promise to do it this week. And I accidentally erased your comment. Ooops. Thanks for the compliments :)