This last weekend we went to a birthday party for one of Samantha's little friends Kennley and I was at a loss of funds for purchasing a gift so my creative juices started flowing. I have wanted to make an apron for Samantha for the last several months and so I made my first attempt and it turned out wonderful so we gave this cute little apron and some good old home made Play dough to Kennley for her birthday. After this success I think I should always first to to come up with a homemade gift and then if that fails I will buy one. I have also decided to do a 100% homemade hand crafted Christmas as far as gifts are concerned.
Saturday, September 20, 2008
Our Week
Well I will start with Mr. Landon who has decided to chew on anything and everything he can gets his hands on lucky for him this flower on his walker cannot run away and is there for his chewing pleasure. I check today and Samantha was 18 pounds at 8 months this not so little guy is 16 pounds and 5 months old. So to anyone who might say he is not chubby or big I would say to me he is. Samantha was a very skinny little baby and has pretty much stayed that way.

Okay as I have said before the weather here is beautiful so Samantha as well as most of the rest of the kids in the neighborhood spent their time outside and to they're delight so does Chloe the neighborhood dog. Samantha and her friends Savannah spend hours chasing and being chased by this Little white ball of fluff. Samantha feels it important to also "climb" the tiny little tree in the drive way, poor tree!


So back in May we planted several pumpkin seeds in hope that we would have pumpkins for Halloween well it has been 4 months and finally these very large pumpkin plants has produced a whopping 1 pumpkin that we are guarding dearly to hold onto so that in Halloween baby tradition in the W house we can carve it out and put Landon in it for some good old Halloween photos. This was accomplished Samantha's first Halloween and will be our goal for the rest of how ever many children come into our home.



Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Adorable! I love the play dough and apron!
So cute...I would love to hear your christmas ideas! Email me when you get a chance!
Cute idea. I need to do that - there are getting to be too many people in my family for the money to go around.
Ok aunt Jessica MY girls need some cute apporons so for birthdays they would love them, Playdooh is forbidden in the new house the aggregate floor isnt frindley with playdooh mess!!!
Kelly Max
I'm loving the apron, you have skills! I need to learn to sew. There is this whole world I don't know.:)
Hee hee! I just saw this post! Kenley LOVED her apron and playdough! She insists on wearing her apron each time we cook dinner!
Post a Comment