I really should have been smiling in this picture but my mom to the picture so we will blame her for not making sure I look beautiful. J/K mom!

Last weekedn we went out to the desert and my wonderful friends threw me a baby shower. I had lot's of fun and it was nice to visit with all my friends there that we haven't seen since our move.
SO baby news...... I spent most of the weekend getting bags pack, I have preregistered at the hospital, and Jeremiah and I went on a tour of the hospital Monday night. For the last several nights I have felt increasingly uncomfortable. So today Happy Birthday to me I got have my weekly visit to the docotr and convinced him that he needed to check on things "down there" which he nicely did and.... I am dialated to 2 and 50% efaced :) He did an ultrasound to check out fluid levels and once again like with Samantha they are a little low. So we see the doctor again on Tuesday and I am suppose to do lots of walking until then. So we doubt that this little guy is waiting until the 24th to come.
If weeks pass and I don't post chance are that he has come and I am busy adjusting but most of you know how to get a hold of us. I will update you all again on Tuesday if he has not arrived yet.
2 comments:
SO EXCITING!!!!
Sorry I couldn't make it. I went to the temple with a friend visiting from out of town.
.....wait a second, I'm not suppose to be talking to you you boy-haver you! :P
Jessica, i am so happy for you that this is almost over!!!
Tell mom to take lots of pictures,wish I was there then I could keep your blog page updated as things happen for you.Is there a way I can post photos for you on your blog? I would love to do so if you would like!!!Lexi just called 911 while I was typing this post!
Best of luck hope he comes fast and soon!
Love,YOUR SISTER Kelly :)
Post a Comment