Thursday, April 24, 2008

Is it a boy thing????

Calling all moms of little boys......... Landon keeps peeing through everything. I never had this happen with Samantha and I am wondering if it's a boy thing. So you my wonderful friends who have boys please let me know what you think. It's not even like I am using cheap diapers these are pampers Newborns he is peeing through.

I know what some of you are saying....howly cow Jessica is blogging a lot but honestly I feel really good and I am off work for a few weeks so i have this extra time to depose of. Yes....Aunt Kelly that means there will be more pictures for you soon. I am going to have my sister in law take a family picture tomorrow for us, so check back and see how it turns out.

8 comments:

Tera said...

It is a boy thing. I remember going through 6 outfits a day (literally) with Ben - because of the pee (and I used good diapers too). Once they grow a little bit more, it stays in better. I think the diapers just don't fit to their little tiny buns yet (and the pee pee can go in any direction). I wish I had some advice on the matter - all I can say is keep on feeding, and he'll grow, and then the pee pee will stay put. HE HE HE.

The Max Family said...

Jessica, My neighbor has two boys and she said yes its a boy thing she said they grow and it dosent happen so much!!!

She said there stuff just makes the diaper not fit as snug as a little girl?:)

Love your Sister Kelly :)

Taryn said...

Jessica just wanted to say Hi. Little landon is so precious!!! It looks like samantha just loves him. I don't jave any boys so no advice on the diaper thing. Good luck. ANd congrats on fitting into your skinny jeans that is awesome!!! You go girl.

Chauna said...

Yep, it's a boy thing, the only thing that helps is to put the diaper on nice and snug and as you do it up, just gently "point" the source of the problem downwards...not fool proof because diapers are not magic and sometimes they just cannot absorb 2 cups of pee in less than 5 seconds! Good Luck! :-)

Chauna said...

PS...I had better luck with Huggies than Pampers...

Kyle said...

Ditto on Huggies. I swear by them. No leaks here.

Steve and Rebecca said...

I can't tell you how many times I would have to change Ryan because of pee sneaking out of the diaper. Even when I would point his penis down and then diaper him up, it would still seem to happen way too often. Once they get some fat on their tummys and legs, it usually goes away. Huggies are usually better for boys I think.

aisha said...

P.S. I forgot to mention that little 'tee pees' (as they're called) are great for when they pee after u remove the diaper - if u don't know of them u can google 'tee pee' and you'll find various celebrities endorsing them. And I endorse them too!