Friday, April 25, 2008

Thanks Mom

My mom was able to come down for Landons birth and stay for a week. I don't think we would have managed without her. I know I worried a lot less about Samantha knowing she was with grandma and I knew my house would be clean and dinner would be ready when we came home from the hospital. It was also special to share Landons birth with her, she was in the delivery room with us and I know that was very special for her. Tuesday night the wonderful sisters in my ward threw a baby shower for us even though we have only known each other for just over a month. It was very sweet of them. This photo is at the shower this past tuesday night. I know mom was sad to go but I think we have taught her how to look at the blog on a regular basis now and maybe the time will go by faster for her now that she can get online and check us out.

2 comments:

The Max Family said...

Sounds like you had fun I was could have been there :(
Taylor got a nuro surgeon date for the brain injury its may 15th in Manteca!!!!!

Prayers dont go un answered

Love ya , Your Sis Kelly

Holly said...

I really have been looking at your blog. It just seems like there is no extra time to comment these days!! I am sure that you can commiserate. I just have to say that he is such a darling baby, and I am so glad that he is safely here and everyone is well.