Friday, April 11, 2008
De Jong Dairy
So the laundry is caught up, the groceries are bought, and the grandmas are all ready...... you saw why well we have an induction date set and I would share the specifics with you all but that just seems like too much info for someone who may just stubble across my blog to have so I will tell you that Landon will be here in less than a week and when he comes I will make sure to let you all know. In the mean time I had one last playgourp outing as a mommy of one with Samantha today.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





3 comments:
sam looks like fun wish I could see you more.When Uncle Taylor is better and can be left alone more I will try and make it my goal to visit more!!! But we will see you in June!!!
Best of Luck Jessica you will do great!!!!
Love your Sis Kelly :)
How fun! I'm so excited for you....happy pushing.... Can't wait to see pictures!
Oh cool..pics of DeJong's! Our homeschool group is supposed to go on a field trip to this dairy next month! Looks like you all had a great time! :)
Post a Comment