Friday, April 18, 2008

Landon Peter Wilson




We are now a family of 4.



Samantha was actually asleep when she showed up at the hospital to see Landon. It took 20 min to wake her up, too much fun with grandmas had her worn out.



Thank heaven for epidural's all went well and I am feeling good and yes, blogging from my hospital bed.


Landon Peter Wilson
4/17/08
7lbs 6 oz.

8 comments:

The Max Family said...

Thank you Jess I have been waiting all day two finally see this little guy! He is so cute I sure miss this faze in life my two are growing up so fast!!!Miss not having any more babies at least most days any ways :)

He is so cute I cant wait to see him in June I expect updates often!!!
Love Your Sis Kelly

JR said...

Congratulations!!!!!!!! What a handsome little guy, and so glad to hear everybody is healthy and happy!!! Hooray! Bonnie said you guys moved into Tera's old house. Yeah! Hope to see Landon soon! :)
and Congratulations again!!!

Tera said...

Congratulations! What a cutie! I'm glad you are feeling you good. I can't wait to see him...and you.

Amy said...

CONGRATS you three on your cute addition! Glad all went well!
Love, Gary, Amy and Jill

The Max Family said...

Okay I am ready for some none hospital photos of Mr Landon!!!!!

Just kidding I know you are busy but post some soon!!!

Love Ya, Sis Kelly

Steve and Rebecca said...

Congratulations!! He is adorable! Glad all went well; looking forward to the baby shower Tues night. Rebecca

Chauna said...

Congratulations Jessica...you all look so happy and you look great! I can't wait to see how everything goes with Samantha and her new baby brother! Love ya, Chauna :-)

Kyle said...

It was so great to talk with you on Thursday. Thank you for calling me! I am so happy for you. He is beautiful!