Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Baby Smiles


Samantha is still doing well with Landon. She will ask occasionally to hold him and then the rest of the day only checks to see what is going on when he cries. We are working on potty training or just withholding the Pull ups during the day in lue of panties. I am not crazy enough to put her in panties at night although my friends tell me I should but 3 diapers and 3 feedings a night is enough sleep lost for me I really don't want to wake up a sleeping almost 3 year old to take her to the bathroom and then fight to get her back to sleep. That is a challenge for another time right now if we can make it through the day without accidents I will consider it a success.

Some people say it is just gas others say it is happy dreams.... I choose to believe that my dear sweet little boy is having found dreams of his heavenly home and his heavenly parents. Landon smiles several times a day and he is very handsome while doing so. As a mom I love to see these cute unintentional smiles, for me they are little glimpses into heaven, I only wish he could share with me all that he knows...... I will settle with enjoying him and his sweet spirit.
Landon is 1 week and 5 days old he has seen the doctor twice since leaving the hospital once for a general check up and yesterday was because he has some sort of yucky eye infection that I am happy to say looks much better after a day of antibiotic drops. He is a woping 8lbs 3 oz that is a 1 pound weight gain in 4 days....I told you the boy could eat. It is so nice that he eats well, he sleeps pretty good too although his last early morning feeding leaves him a little restless in the sleep department. I wake several times in an hour because of his grunting only to find that he is fast asleep.

3 comments:

The Max Family said...

Thanks for making me cry I pull up your blog and the first thing I see is grandma Mary :) I still have a hard time seeing photos and realizing there wont be trips to so cal to see her soon. Its hard to have are only known grandparents gone, I miss them dearly.

Landon is so very handsome I am so used to saying cute with all these girls but now its handsome!!!! Thanks for the updates photos!!!!

Love your sis Kelly

Kyle said...

Wow, he can sure change in not even two weeks! He is so cute, he is filling out a little. I'm glad Samantha likes him!

The Max Family said...

samantha :) Cousin karlie has the same dress you have on here thanks to Grandma, you two will have to get a photo together in these dresses when we come in June!!!!

miss you!!!!!!!!

Aunt Kelly