Sunday, May 4, 2008

2 Weeks Old

I am so in love with this little guy.
Landon is sleeping in about 4 hour stretches at night
He is constantly grunting , must be a boy thing
He eats wonderfuly
Landon has many expressions,this is one of many
Still trying to figure out who he looks like

4 comments:

The Max Family said...

Jess,
oh he is so darn cute I think I will have to hog him,Although I have so many people who havent yet seem him either that I will have to share him with!!!

Cant wait a few more weeks and I can finally hold this little guy:)You need to frame the baby feet that is sweet might be even cute made to black and white and framed just an idea!

Lots of love Your Sis Kelly

Kyle said...

I love his little feet picture too! He is so sweet!

Taryn said...

Wow look at all that hair!! I really like the feet picture as well. He is very cute! Hope you are doing well.

Holly said...

WOW, He is really cute!! I really want to see this little man in person.