He is just a doll. I wish I could hold him! When are you coming for a visit? We might vacation in San Diego this year, so I'll be sure to let you know when and maybe we can stop by! I loved all the pictures... it looks like you had a fun trip (despite all the challenges!)
6 comments:
He is soo cute! Glad you had a great week in Fresno!!! Looks like you all had a ton of fun!
jessica very cute photos!!!!
He is just a doll. I wish I could hold him! When are you coming for a visit? We might vacation in San Diego this year, so I'll be sure to let you know when and maybe we can stop by! I loved all the pictures... it looks like you had a fun trip (despite all the challenges!)
What a cutie!
He is too too cute. Isn't the time flying? I need to meet him in person so lets make some plans.
Such a cutie pie. I also left a comment on the colic portion. I'm so sorry. My thoughts are with you!
Post a Comment