Okay so a few of you have commented that I have not posted in a while and your are all correct. I was all ready to do so when my computer crashed on Friday. It is getting fixed and I have the laptop in the mean time but I just don't know how to hook up my camera to it to download the pics on my camera from the last couple weeks. I also have the horrible possibility that all my photos from birth to present for both children could be forever lost with the fried hard drive. I have my computer Geeks working on it now and pray they will be able to recover the photos at least. Jeremiah is in town this week for the first week in over a month. It is very nice to have him home but I am starting to feel my strength go.....I have had no choice but to hold down the fort for the last month. I have had to be strong and do is all alone but right now I feel like anything could send me over the edge.
I love my kids but right now Landon is not the easiest baby and Samantha is needing attention and I just want a day to myself after the last month with them. My husband wants my attention too and I just feel drained. I feel like I have nothing to give anyone. I know this is not the most upbeat post but I needed to get that out and I am sure all you moms have felt this way before and I not being critical but being supportive as you read this.
I have so much to be thankful for and I really try to focus on that.... I am just having one of those mommy moments well days when you feel like running away.
On a lighter note I got Samantha all signed up for preschool today. She starts June 30th for a little summer session and then in August for the school year. I was happy to find something we could afford and with a lady I know very well.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Hang in there Jessica! Call me if you need to talk.
Yes, all moms feel like that sometimes. You should take an afternoon and go do something fun for yourself (even if it's just for a couple of hours). It will help. Love ya.
Jessica, your family is beautiful! This is Megan (Olauson) Barron. Check out my blog, I would love to talk! www.utahbarrons@blogspot.com
Post a Comment