
Jeremiah, Samantha, Lexi, Preston, Sister Jen, Kristen, Karlie, Emma, and Marin.
ALL I CAN SAY IS THAT WE HAD FUN!

Me and Samantha.

Aunt Jen and Samantha.

Preston and Mondel.

Samantha and Emma.

Uncle Jeremiah give Karlie a turn on the human monkey.

Jens husband Mondel and his kids Emma on top of him, Marin to the right and Preston.


Note to Kelly and Jen: So you both told me when I took this picture that I could not post it on my blog well sorry I am anyway because there have been plenty of special occasions in my life that I have wanted both of you around for but for one reason or another you have not been able to make it so am taking every little opportunity to capture you two as part of my life. The other thing I have learned is that our kids will want to look back and not see us in there memory books what ever form that may be... they are not going to notice that mom was too fat or too skinny, they will not notice that are hair might have needed to be colored, or that our shirt was wrinkled. They will notice that we were there front and center in their lives and that is what matters so here is to self portraits what ever we may look like!!! I love you both.
No comments:
Post a Comment