Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Sea World

We had all my family come in for a long weekend for Samanthas birthday and Landon's blessing so Friday we took grandma and kelly's family with us to Sea World for a good time.

The smiles and giggles that came from these little girls mouths were worth every penny spent. I knew this within the first minute of the Shamu show when samantha squealed in excitement.
Lexi
This is how Landon enjoyed the day or should I say slept through the day. He was such a trooper.
Samantha and Karlie

I asked a stranger to take a picture of Samantha and I feeding the dolphin and this is what I got. Oh well you can at least see her hand in there.
My mom, Samantha, and Lexi

1 comment:

Kyle said...

Samantha's hair is getting so long! The Sea World pictures look refreshing. I love being around water. Especially when it's hot... it makes you want jump in with Shamu.