
Preston age 9, Landon 7 weeks.

My sister Jen or super mom as I call her made these cute pillow case dresses for the girls. We had a house full this weekend and it was a great chance to get a picture of all the kids although it to 10 to get 1 good one. My nephew Preston loves to hold Landon. He is the only other by besides Landon so it was very cool to him that Landon wore his blessing outfit from when he was a baby.


Me and Landon......I had quite the week leading up to this event. I got a breast infection Thursday walked out to leave the Dr. office only to find a flat tire.....had a house to clean but really needed to sleep.....so I have to rival in the good news from the Dr. which was that of the 9 pounds I gained while pregnant I have lost 21 yes that is a negative 11 and I want to keep going.

Landon 7 weeks

Landon, Jeremiah, and Samantha
2 comments:
9 lbs!....If only. That is awesome for you! I like that shirt you are wearing - it is very flattering. I hope things are getting a little more mellow for you. Hey, I think I am heading down to CA tonight or tomorrow for Caleb's graduation (I'm still trying to decide if it's worth it with gas prices the way they are). I'll stop by if I come down.
Wow!!! I'm loving those cute dresses!!! And Landon is just a doll... and... you look great Jessica!! I'm sorry to hear about all the bumps in the road you've had. It all seems to happen at once doesn't it?!!
Post a Comment