
This is just too stinken cute. Landon has found his smile and we love every minute of it. He is tickelish under his chubby chin.

She really does love her babby brother when she is not trying to wake him or throw things at him. I can't wait for preschool to start so I can have some quite time with Landon. She just wants to do everything I do.

Love the smile


Bathtime is fun for mommy becasue it means Landon stops crying. Landon is still pretty fussy from 7-10pm. This face is adorable a am a little bias though.

I am so greatful for my cute kids and the best news of the week was that Jeremiah has a lot of work coming up and it is all in So Cal so no more trips to Vegas for right now. I needed to stop and count those blessings.
3 comments:
oh... I miss them so much!!!!!He is already growing up so fast :)
very cute of him in the bath!!!
love Aunt Kelly Uncle Taylor and Girls
So cute! Can't wait to see you guys this summer!
That is soo cute. I love how much Sami loves him. He is such a cute little peanut. I miss you guys!
Post a Comment