Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Landon



I am feeling really good regardless of the battle wounds I incurred bringing this little guy into the world. Now that we have settled in at home and now that grandma has been helping out for the last several days I feel a bit normal. The greatest joy aside from having Landon is the fact that this morning I put on my pre baby jeans and they fit YAAAA!!!! I know what some of you are saying....shut up Jessica but if you know me you know that skinny is one thing I am not but havign babies is like my own little diet. I get so sick being pregnant that I end up losing weight in the end.

Landon mostly eats and sleeps, he is quiet the little porker although it does not show on his body. Today he pooped on me....horrible perjectile poop. He has peed on Jeremiah several times and I laugh every time because he has yet to pee on me but I guess today was his pay back for making fun on his daddy.

Samantha gags every time she see's Landon's umbillical cord it is very funny! She also is convinced that I have 3 tummies 2 of which Landon eats out of. Why we have never had a conversation about this before I don't know but now I know that she thinks I have 3 tummies I guess we will clear that up when she gets older.

My sister's and father are earger for more pictures so that is really why I am sitting here blogging rather than sleeping like I should.

2 comments:

The Max Family said...

Thank you Jessica I enjoy them but of course can always see more :)

I am sure mom will have a stack to bring home for me to see!!!

Tell sam hello and send her kiss and hugs.

Love your sis Kelly

Kyle said...

Jessica he is a gorgeous baby! his skin is so clear and I love how he's sucking on his hand. I love how Samantha is holding him.