I know what you are all going to say but I have to comiserate just a little here anyhow. I woke up 7 times, yes 7 times to go pee last night. I tossed and turned in pain and I think my poor husband even had to listen to me whimper amid my tossing. I am really to the point in this preganacy where I just want it over. I will take the painful brith now, I don't want to wait another 29 days. I pray for an early relife from this discomfort. I know it is best for him to stay in as long as possible but i am just miserable.
All around me in the stores I see cute new spring clothes that I want to just pick up and put on but then reality hits and I look at the enourmus belly below and tell myself to get a grip. My birthday is in a week and I would love some cute new clothes but OH no can't have that. Instead I ordered myself a new glider for the baby and I which I guess really is a nice thing to have. On top of it I all miss my Friends from the desert so much. I have met some great ladies here but they just don't do it for me yet. I miss talking for hours to Holly and Jen about everything and nothing. I miss having people around me that understand how I tick. Holly I am 3 months behind on my scrapping again. Thank you Holly for still having those conversations with me over the phone they mean the world to me and thanks Jen for emailing me all that is happening in the desert. Can't wait to see you all on Saturday.
Okay so I will stop complaining because I just shouldn't. We tried 10 long months to get pregnant with this little guy and I should be greatful for every moment of discomfort I know! I will just pray the time flys by!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Jessica, As much as I was worried when they said I had to delivery Alexis 6 weeks early I was on the other hand throwing a party inside as I couldnt wait for it to be over.
Then with Karlie I was a week over due and walked till I couldnt walk anymore drank caster oil and nothing worked she had a mind of her.
I know every prego person has the same emotions and feeling you are having so you are not alone. I would say have him a week early start walking alot and then see what happens but not sooner than a week or twe early.Maybe your due date is off??as you had thought!!
I love you,Your sis Kelly
Oh Jessica. I'm sorry. It probably felt better just to vent right? Sorry I haven't called you, you know how bad I am about calling. (I'm better with the emails) It takes time to get to know people. Even when you jump in and be social, it takes time to have a history, so to speak, with others. We really miss you out here. I haven't even been to the park since you left. I hope you have that baby soon and then lets plan our rondevous to the outlet mall! Hang in there!
Post a Comment