OKAY!!! I know you are all saying post already jessica and so I will throw you a bone until tomorrow when I take Samantha on a little playgroup filed trip to Maggie Moos. I have been working all week and not on laundry or unpacking boxes, not on perfecting decorations or preparing for baby but on transcribing. I feel like I have transcribed a bibles worth of medical chars this week and it is not even over yet. How I have the energy I do not know. I even asked my new Doctor yesterday if he could check my iron because I feel like I am runny on empty, he nicely agreed to and by the way he is a very nice man. I don't have any anxiety of his competence as my doctor to deliver this little guy, who might I add is trying out for fetal Olympics and I have never wanted as much as I do now for him to stop moving. I get constant jabs in the ribs and lately he has been some how making me feel as though I will lose all control of my bladder at any moment.
So yes I am here and I keep checking in on all of your blogs but have just not had a free moment to blog let alone finish unpacking.
Tomorrow I promise cute pictures from the ice cream parlor.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment