Sunday, March 2, 2008

Moving, colds, and random naps

So we are here in our new house in Murrieta. The back yard of the house we are renting needs some serious TLC and Jeremiah having new found spare time in his day got right to it. Here are some cute pictures of him and Samantha working on trimming a tree in the back yard.
This is what happened when Jeremiah tried telling her to get down.

My mom came into town Friday night just in time for me to go to the Urgent care with a horrible cold and possible sinus infection. I have been sick for the last 4 days, which has made unpacking impossible. The cold air here and fog are also not helping me recover very well. I am not sure if you can tell but there is no sun shine in these pictures and they were taken Saturday afternoon. The sun never showed it's face, this is a huge difference from life in the desert. My wonderful mother stayed up until 11 pm both nights she was here getting my house in order while I rested. I am so thankful for that. I only wish she could have stayed longer.
So this is what happens after a long day when Grandma and mommy drag Samantha to Target! Not sure if you can see but she has a toothbrush in one hand and is resting her head on a box of gold fish and her ballerina blanket.

And again Sunday even though we didn't got to church today (didn't want to share our germs!) Samantha still found reason to be exhausted and fell asleep on the living room floor watching "hero's" better known as Incredible's.
This is pretty much all we have been doing sleeping, moving, fixing things, and sleeping more.

3 comments:

The Max Family said...

samso very cute, we miss you so much but glad to see you grow up on the blog!!!

Karlie is so very partical to her rain boots she calls them her work boots but would wear them everywere if I let her :)

love ya see you soon,Aunt Kelly

Kyle said...

I'm so sorry I missed our lunch date Friday. Dallin was sick all week. I was getting cabin fever from taking care of a sick child, and not being able to go out. I'm glad you made it there OK and your mom was able to help you out. I hope you get better soon. I love that picture of Samantha with her hands on her hips!! Too cute.

Holly said...

Wow, you guys are going to have so much fun in your new backyard. I am excited for you that you will actually have a husband present in your life, especially with the new addition on the way.
Poor little Sammy. The sleepy pictures are so cute, but you have to feel for the kid using a bag of goldfish crackers as a pillow.