
These were both taken today Easter sunday. The top one Jeremiah took and the bottom one my sister in law Lisa took. I don't think Jeremiah really get's how to take a somewhat flattering photo of a pregnant woman the way Lisa does.

This is just for you Kelly. I hate both picture of me but they do show you just how large my belly it getting. I had one of those Sunday mornings when I would rather wear a moo moo than anything else because no matter what I put on I felt like a whale. I just have to tell myself it's only 4 weeks and one of those weeks is confrence so I can wear pj's. So Kelly my wonderful sister these belly shots are for you and everyone else will have to blind their eyes to just how miserable I look.
5 weeks from now my ankels will not be swollen, my face will not look like I was stung by a bee, I will be 20 pounds lighter, and I will begin to get my body back. OH how I wish for time to fly by.
3 comments:
Jessica,they are sweet and you will want these to share with baby landon someday. I hated all my prego pictures big time but its fun for Karlie to look back on now that she is getting older!!!
Hang in there you are on the down hill and I cant wait to see you all encluding little landon I miss you all dearly!!
Love your Sister Kelly :)
You look so cute!!!! I'm glad you posted these. Samantha looks darling too. I'm so sad to miss you this weekend. I hope you have a blast. The games are going to be great.
What a great sassy maternity shirt. Landon will be proud that his mom had style while she was miserably uncomfortable and short of breath. :) I am so excited for Saturday. Won't we have fun?1
Post a Comment