Friday, March 14, 2008

Maggie Moos

Not sure why but all these pictures uploaded in reveres order so you get to see the end result first.











So the ward that we have moved into is on top of this playgroup stuff and they let me know on Sunday about a trip they were taking to Maggie Moo's which is an ice cream shop. I thought GREAT!! So we met the rest of the group about 11 kids ages 1-4 and about 8 moms and toured Maggie Moos and watched how they make ice cream and each child was able to choose their own ice cream and mix in and prepare it themself (with a little help:)). Samantha had a great time and this was a great chance for me to get to know some of the other moms. We have another playgroup activity next week and they usually have one every week and each week they try to have something diffrent going on not just park days. Not that I don't love park days but it is cool to have moms who think out side the box about ways to keep their little ones entertained.

3 comments:

Kyle said...

I love Maggie Moo's!!! How fun! I am so offended that you think we are boring here in the desert with our boring park days. Just teasing. I actually never thought of doing something like this with the little ones. I am going to put my teacher hat on and think of some different things for our little ones to do! I was just asked to be the official playgroup coordinator, so please keep sharing what you're doing (and we'll just copy)! Thanks :)

The Max Family said...

Hello Sam I miss you and I can't wait to see you and baby landen in June at the blessing!!
Looks like you had a blast making ice cream!!!!

love Aunt Kelly,Uncle Taylor,Karlie and Lexi

Tara said...

How fun. Glad to hear that your new ward is so great.
Hey, I have a totally random question to ask you about...do you remember last summer we were talking about adoption at the last swim-group? You were telling me about something that I wanted to ask you more about...can you email me? tara@surftheweb.com