Wednesday, April 22, 2009

More birthday fun

Sister helping open presents....your next little girly... a little more scaled down this year though I think.
Center pieces that I made for the tables out side that got blow over by the wind.

On the menu were BBQ pulled pork sandwiches.
Landon loving his new puppy.
Opening presents
Our two birthday boys making a wish.
We had fun celebrating with all our friends and family

Especially the Preston family who drove out from the desert.
More great friends!
........and this my labor of love... I think I have decided that as long as possible I will make my kids birthday cakes, yes it would be easier to buy something from the store but then again it is much better to hear your kids talk about that great cake their mommy made. So while I dropped it on the floor but salvaged it, spent hours trying to get it just right, and ended up not having enough cake, it will all be worth it some day when he looks back and says mom that's cool.

4 comments:

Tera said...

That IS a very great cake. Good job.

Keechler said...

That cake is awesome. Happy Birthday to Jerimiah and Landon.

Kristin said...

im so bummebd i couldnt make it :(

Kristin said...

ooops. sorry about the typo. haha