Monday, April 13, 2009

Easter Sunday Best






Family picture to come....my sister in law took it on her camera so I don't have it yet......and the dress Samantha is wearing is my first attempt at sewing an easter dress. Next time i wont wait until 3 days before easter to do it but she loved it so that is what matters!

3 comments:

Aubrey Leong said...

Your family looks great. And the dress turned out very cute!

Lizzie said...

Cute! I can't believe how old your kids are!!!!

Gluten. You can get it at Walmart in the flour section. It will be in a little bag, most likely the brand will be Bob's Red Mill. It might be next to the yeast. The cheapest place to get it is Winco in the bulk section. They also sell it at Health Food Stores.

The purpose of it is to help the bread rise even more. If a recipe is mostly whole wheat/whole grain, it will be a little dense, the gluten helps make it fluffier and lighter. Good luck!

Jen and Mondel said...

The dress turned out good. I didn't even get the girls dresses done. They are still sitting on my sewing machine. I was stressing everyone out including myself trying to get them done.