Friday, April 10, 2009

He did it!

Yesterday was a busy day spent with family celebrating Jeremiah's brother Josh and his accomplishments. Way to go Josh we are proud of you! So we were pretty busy with traveling and lunch with the family in SD. Jeremiah and I were beat by the time we got home thankfully it was a dinner group night which meant I did not have to cook. Dinner was delivered we ate and then plopped ourselves in our respective areas; Jeremiah on the floor and me on the couch while the kids bounced off the walls. Landon decided last night that he would just get up and WALK! He didn't just take a few steps he is really walking several steps at once. I know I said I wasn't ready but with his birthday just a week away I think it's great and he makes it easy for me to remember when both my kids started walking....both just days before Easter of course Samantha was 10 months old but still something special about Easter for my kido's.

2 comments:

The Max Family said...

NO....... I am missing it all for sure now :( Landon auntie wants to see these things when I saw you last you were barely crawling... NO FAIR tell your mommy to get you up to visit us real soon:)

I love you , Aunt Kelly

Jen and Mondel said...

Way to go Landon!!!!!!