Monday, April 27, 2009
Help
So I need a tutorial on how to make my blog tell me when my friends blogs have been updated...I have seen this on a few other blogs and know it's possible but I am blog challenged in this area and can't figure it out. If anyone can help please leave a comment or email me the directions jsw382004@yahoo.com
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
check out the bottom of the "dashboard" I just blogged about his on mine!
jessica ask lindsey I get automatic emails from her all the time telling me she has new posts its fun!!
kelly
There are different ways to do it. I have a 'blog list' ... Go to your layout page, click on add a gadget and then select blog list which is a blog roll that shows up on your side bar. You need to add each blog url to it and select if you want a picture to show up or whatever and that's it! I love it!! It saves me so much time to just check the new posts.
Post a Comment