Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Albertson's easter egg hunt and the GRAND PRIZE

So daddy had to work on Saturday which could have been SO sad but mommy remembered that there was a FREE easter egg hunt at the local ALBERTSON'S.....so off we went and what a good deal it turned out to be. There were pleanty of eggs to go around and with my help Samantha even managed to find the grand prize egg and one this fun stuffed easter basket.
Samantha and her GRAND PRIZE EGG....she is lucky that mommy noticed one random egg on a shelf! What a lucky girl.
It was more like egg collecting with the age groups seperated Samantha ended up in the 1-3 section which was in the pharmacy area of the store. There was an abundance of eggs to be had.

2 comments:

Aubrey Leong said...

How fun. I remember always going to the sports park easter egg hunts in Temecula and trying to hard to get the egg that held that magical prize! Glad Sam got it. She is such a cutie!

Keechler said...

How fun! I'm glad you all had a nice Eatser. Good job on Samantha's Eatser dress. I started a month ago and still didn't get my girl's dresses finished. I'll have to make them birthday dresses. We miss you and your family. Take care and keep in touch. Love,The Keechler's