We forgot to take picture of the finished product but just imagine hot pink frosting with WAY too many sprinkles.
So Friday was my birthday and Samantha insisted that I have a cake for my birthday.....the only problem well she can't cook so that ment mommy got to make her own cake, with a little help.
okay sam we need to buy you some summer jammies sence thats all my little princess likes to wear these days, Aunti will look for some!!! Maybe Karlie has some cool ones from last year I will be on the look for some.
I love and miss you tons have a good easter :) Aunt KELLY,Uncle Taylor, Karlie and Lexi
1 comment:
okay sam we need to buy you some summer jammies sence thats all my little princess likes to wear these days, Aunti will look for some!!! Maybe Karlie has some cool ones from last year I will be on the look for some.
I love and miss you tons have a good easter :) Aunt KELLY,Uncle Taylor, Karlie and Lexi
Post a Comment