Monday, April 20, 2009

Landon's Birthday Day

Daddy and the birthday boy
Mommy and the birthday boy
So pleasantly surprised at how much I like this photo of me. I have been working hard to get off the baby weight and it doesn't seem to be making a difference on the scale but I like me in this picture so I guess that is a start.
My mom and dad came in late Thursday night for Landon's birthday and the party I was having for my two favorite guys. Mom bought Landon this little cake to have on his actual birthday. He wasn't sure what to do with it at first but that soon changed.
Love you little man
Landon love's vacuums.....much like the only other little boy on the Sims's side who is not so little anymore(Preston).it was a beautiful weekend and we spent a lot of time outside in the yard as is custom when grandpa comes. We always have to give him things to do so he doesn't get board.

No comments: