Tuesday, October 30, 2007

second part of our week!

So I know this is sad but I had to give Samantha some thing to eat so she would hold still to get a picture of her pretty pony tail. She never lets me do her hair but I told her that Chloe would like to see her pretties so she left it in.

Later that day holly's whopper craving took us all on a car ride to get whoppers and fries. Chloe and Samantha enjoyed this mommy indulgence.
Friday night at the school carnival she again lets me put pretties in her hair, I think we are getting some where. We had fun although all Samantha wanted to do was play on the jungle gym.
What healthy snacks we feed out kids Ammons soda and Sam's sucker :)

We rounded up our week with a trip to Grandmas in Fallbrook where we played with our cousins and surveyed over the damage from the fire. Unfortunately Saturday night we received a phone call that great grandma Moore died Jeremiah's moms mom. So we have a busy week helping with arrangements. At least it was not an unexpected death. So there it is the second part of our week in a nut shell.

2 comments:

Holly said...

I really am sorry about your great Grandma. Give Jeremiah our love. I have to say I also love the picture of Sammy and Chloe, allthough I think I am a bit biased. I can't believe you told on me and my Whopper craving:).

Kyle said...

I love that brown shirt Sam is wearing. That is a good color on her! And her hair looks so pretty! I'm sorry to hear about your Great Grandma. I dread the day when I'm blogging about sad things. I know it's part of life will happen one day.