skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Street fair

A few days ago I saw on TV that there was going to be a mothers and children street fair in Old Town La Quinta with a petting zoo. For anyone like me who lives to find things to do to keep their child entertain this was a winner. So Jeremiah, Samantha, and I drove over yesterday afternoon to see what kind of fun we could have. To Samantha's utter joy they had pony's to ride. We waited in line for what seemed like an eternity to Samantha but what was really only about 15 mins. She was first of the four kids in line to take the next turn so she got to pick which horse she would ride and she chose "Rose". She loved it so much that we now have to find someone in the area with horses for her to ride. She also enjoyed the petting zoo with bunnies, pigs, ducks, and goats. Before we left she chose 2 pumpkins to take home and carve (pictures to come). It was a fun day and a really nice fair with vendors with everything from toys to maternity products. It is held every year apparently in October so we will look forward to going again. Maybe next year I won't get so sick afterward! I am SO done with morning sickness.
2 comments:
It looks great! You are a pro already! I love the pictures and it's fun to see what you're up to! I'm glad you've joined us in the blogging world!
You almost are done with morning sickness sweetie, hang in there. I am glad that you have joined the chaos. I love to read about Sammys crazy antics. Now I can make fun of you online, and in person!!
Post a Comment