Thursday, October 18, 2007

Okay fine I'll join in the fun


So thanks to my friends who keep telling me how much fun they are having blogging I am attempting to join in the so called fun. If only I can get my computer illiterate family to get online I might actually be able to stop mailing and calling them all the time. So for my family if you have figured out how to get this far and are reading you have succeeded and can look forward to more updates to come.

This photo is from back in April but it is the most recent family picture I have. I am not in love with it but there it is for you all to enjoy.

1 comment:

Maggie said...

oh but what i don't get a heads up? well poo on you then. :P

good to "see" you here. i must be the nosiest person ever.