Tuesday, October 23, 2007
Your Prayers are needed
I would not normally elicit my friends prayers but for those of you who are not watching the news, the fires in San Diego county are extremely bad. Jeremiah's family lives in Fallbrook and they had to leave their homes yesterday and the entire city has been evacuated. Many people have lost their homes and the fires are not getting any better. So from one friend to another who knows no other way to help please remember these people in your prayers. All of Jeremiahs family is safe and accounted for.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
We'll keep them in our prayers. It is really unbelievable.
The whole thing is just too much to take in isn't it. I just keep thinking food storage and 72 hour kits. I hope all is still well with youe family.
Post a Comment