This is a photo from LDS news of missionaries unloading relief supplies Tuesday within 24 hours of the fires. I cannot tell you the amount of relief that filled my heart as I read this article. I am so glad that our church has made and continues to make disaster relief and priority and that they continue to counsel us to prepare for such disasters ourself's.
Monday afternoon Jeremiahs family was evacuated from their homes in Fallbrook. His mother followed his align grandmother to a hospital in vista and was unable to get to where the rest of the family was in Murrieta until last night. She was able to stay with the vista stake presidents family as they opened their home to those in need. Jeremiahs father and brother and family have been camped out in a fifth wheel in a parking lot in Murrieta for the last 3 days. They all are hopeful that they will be able to return today to their homes.
In the midst of all this Jeremiah has been home for three days which for some of you might be wonderful, but for me it was like having another child to pick up after. I was so relived last night to here that he would be working today. My house can finally get cleaned today and stay clean all day. YAH!!!!
On baby watch I went to the Ob on Tuesday and I am down a wonderful 7 pounds, not that I have enjoyed the morning sickness or vomiting but I wont argue over a few lost pounds when 3 months from now I won't be able to see my feet, my belly will be so big.
2 comments:
Hey there...glad to see you on the "Blogs"! I heard from Jeremiah that things got pretty close for his family...I hope everything turned out okay!
Okay I can do this how dont expect mom and dad to they are needing computers for the idiot :)
I have thought about this for months as many of our freinds in Utah have them but I have so.... little free time these days.
how do I get started??
Sam I love You XOXOXO LOVE AUNT KELLY
Post a Comment