Monday, February 9, 2009

Catching up

Okay I know I know.....it has been a while so here is just a little of what has happened in the last 3+ weeks. Jeremiah ran out of work so to put it. We faced the horrible realization of unemployment for a whopping 2 weeks and then thank heaven there is some work again and we have learned from our little realization. Eat out less, buy fewer crappy toys just to make your kid happy in the checkout line, make bread, plan meals, and trust in the Lord.

Next disaster came about the same time as the unemployment and started with Samantha. Samantha woke up one night in the wee hours of the am coughing so hard she was vomiting and well it was all down hill from there. She went to the doc then Landon began teething 3 sharp little boogers for teeth and on top of that developed Samantha's cough and cold. Then Jeremiah got it and then mommy fell victim to the horrible cough and cold. Both of the kids are feeling better, Landon is still fighting 2 teeth that have plagued our nights for 3 weeks. Jeremiah is still pretty sick as am I but feeling a little functional.

One thing that is just HORRIBLE about a mommy of 2 coughing really hard...yep you know it if you too have birthed children. That horrible moment when your coughing produces of strength in your bladder. WHAT A CRUEL JOKE!!!!! as if all the suffering we go through on behalf of birthing our children was not enough now we have to forever live in fear of a violent cough AUGH!!!!

It has been raining for the last 5 days with little let up, not that I am complaining because I know we really need it but having a 3 year old with cabin fever is not fun. OH one fun thing happened over the weekend. We got to see Tera who came into town for a quick visit and is so graciously doing our taxes for us and OH HAPPY DAY for that tax return. We of course will not be counting on seeing the state refund until the dark ages but Federal will be OH SO SWEET.
Blogging overload is to follow with many pictures hope you are ready.

1 comment:

Kristin said...

I hear you on the weak bladder. I have "issues" when I cough, sneeze, and laugh. So not cool.

Hope you all get to feeling better soon!