I think the California draught is over......considering it has rained about 10 days out of the last 2 weeks and our backyard is flooded. I want so desperately to go out and clean it up and get it mowed but I may wash away with all the water and there is no way that the mower will push through the swamp that is our grass. AUGH... the state budget may be a mess but at least this rain has solved one problem for California!

Samantha's portrait of daddy

We are back from our weekend in the Desert. It was fun seeing our friends and working the Tour De Palm Springs, there was a lot of people watching to be had at the photo booth where I was working. We helped with the official photographer for the event it was a long weekend but we enjoyed staying with friends and spending time with them. I am so grateful for the Caress Family who willingly took care of the kids while Jeremiah and I earned some much needed extra cash. We were also able to stop and check on our house out in Indio and talk with our renters who thankfully want to continue to rent for another year.

This is what happens in our house lately when Samantha turns off the TV and asks for music. It is too cute. I know there is no sound but just imagine in your head that you can hear the Shrek 2 sound track in the background that she is dancing to.
No comments:
Post a Comment