Landon 10 months old 5 teeth and counting.
Logan and Landon.
Landon has decided that he likes to climb things, today it was the stroller last night it was the oven.
Samantha is a little poser that and she is very into wearing her jamies every where. Our friend Amy took all these cute pictures of the kids because as you can tell from the lack of post lately I just haven't been in the mood for picture taking and blogging. So just a few things that come out of Samantha's mouth lately.
She say's in a very frustrated tone "that's fair"... what she is really meaning to say is that's not fair but I have so much fun telling her that she right that was "fair".
One of our gold fish died a few months ago and we told Samantha that spike went to live with Jesus well last week Samantha informed me that she missed Spike and that Jesus needed to give him back!
I love this little lady so much, she is growing up too fast I would put her in the freezer if I could to halt her growing and maturing any faster.
Samantha mommy loves you, I love your sweet smile and kisses, I love the way you love flowers, I love the way you look outside every night to find a star for our family to make a wish on. You are a joy!

2 comments:
She is beatiful! Little girl's are so precious at that age, I don't blame you for wanting to freeze her.
Oh I miss my sweet little ones so much sam I am glad to see you enjoy the jammies that we got you for christmas!! You look so cute in them even if it is in the middle of the day or on a trip to the grocery store!!! And Landon pls .... stop growing up so fast you will be driving by the time I see you next lol :)
Hugs and kisses :)
Aunt Kelly, Uncle Taylor, Karlie and Lexi
Post a Comment