Monday, February 9, 2009

Preschool Co op

With so many of our friends feeling the recession crunch right along with us we decided to pull our kids out of the preschool that they were going to, not that it wasn't fabulous because it was and I miss it dearly but you have to do what you have to do. So me and 3 other moms have started a co op preschool rotation. The last two weeks were mine and our theme was farms. we marble painted these Chip board cut out cows.
This was our letter "C" art project just the open side of a cup in some paint and let the kids go to town.

Jeremiah was home with me which made things a lot easier. He kept the kids entertained making leaf piles and jumping into them while I got one of our projects ready.

This was Samantha's letter S she made the first week of preschool at the Hampton's house. It didn't taste great but she sure was proud of it.

1 comment:

Keechler said...

That's a good idea. I wishwe lived close enough to participate. Morgan is so ready for someon e else to play with during the day besides Alan and I.