Thursday, January 22, 2009

Headers

OK.... I have been asked by several people in the last day about my header....Yes I made it and yes I could make one for you. The first 5 people that comment will graciously recive a custom made header by me. I wish I could make this into a business BUT... most of the clipart I use comes from ikeagoddess.blogspot.com and it is almost all copy righted so I don't know a way to get around that. I use Adobe photo shop the same program I use to do my digital scrapbooking to make my headers.

Leave a comment with colors, themes and email me photos if you want photos with your header. Time is a ticking...OH and Jen F. and Kelly you don't count becasue I already told you I would make you one.

6 comments:

Amy said...

I want one! That is amazing. I would love lime green. and flowers, surprise me. How do you do it? A program! I love yours!!!

Aubrey Leong said...

I would love one...yours is so cute!! My colors...red, black & tan (colors in my blog) I have to update my blog every couple of months so I would love to hire you in the future to update it as well. I'll email you a picture. THANKS!!!!

Jamie said...

I want one! Its so cute. Is there a site i can go to. You don't have to waste one of your freebies on me i'm just interested to find out.

Kristin said...

Wow! You are so talented! I love it! You should do this as a business. I feel bad asking for one for free but since you're offering. You said the first 5 people right? I like Brown and Baby Blue or Baby Pink. Choices choices. I'll can you just steal the picture from my blog? If not let me know. Oh and when do you wan to do pictures?

Jessica said...

Not sure who Jamie is so can you leave your email address!

Jamie said...

Jamie Lee (Moesser) as in Josh's little sister. Hi! jamiesings@gmail.com