Monday, December 1, 2008

In the Fight


We are officially "in the fight". Karlie has Leukemia and will start treatment in January in the mean time my sister wants the family to have a great holiday season and just build beautiful memories. If you would like to read more you can visit Kelly's blog at http://www.maxfamily4.blogspot.com. Karlie will receive her treatment at Children's hospital in Fresno, to learn more about the hospital and how to donate to the great work they are doing there go to http://www.childrenscentralcal.org. We are lifted up by our faith at this time and know that all will be well in time. Please feel free to Keep Karlie and all her family in your prayers.

1 comment:

The Max Family said...

Thanks Sis :)

I can get through this with all my family and the love of our savior.I have to be as strong as I can for my little Karlie she will need me.

Love Kelly Max